vrijdag 10 juli 2009

Small technical update - Esky Dauphin

Spare parts came in. A new inner shaft + new fly bar (stabilizer) + new gear for the upper blades.

The disassembled Dauphin.

The new wheel fits perfectly.

The assembled Dauphin. It didn't come of the ground :-((

I reversed the blades. A-blades should be the upper blades. B-blades the lower blades.
It flies much better and smoother. I have right yaw again. Though the nose still tends to go left and the trim is in its extreme right position.
This must be due to a difference in power between both motors but I can control the helicopter perfectly.
Oh, Yes, I ordered my second electric RC helicopter yesterday. A small step up the ladder in rc helicopter flying...
I'm sure I'm gonna post pictures !

1 opmerking:

  1. Enjoy our huge selection of RC Controlled Helicopters, Radio Controlled toys, Esky RC helicopter, indoor RC helicopter .Remote control models are fun for the whole family. Let us get you started with RC hobbies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Volgers