vrijdag 6 november 2009

Esky Honeybee FP - replacement of the tail motor

I love this helicopter because you can fly it, crash it and repair it relatively easy and fly it again. After some time, approx. 10 hours they say, the tail motor loses its power.

Then there's not enough power for the torque. The helicopter loses its yaw to one direction. Its nose and tail then turn only one direction and that makes the heli uncontrolable.

First I had to desolder the two wires.

That's easy.

I removed the screws that keep the motor in place.

The new tail motor. Screws inclusive.

I mounted the new tail motor and soldered the wires on. I connected the wires the same way as they cam off. BUT... the tailrotor spinned the wrong way.

Therefore I reversed the rudder on the transmitter.

A brief indoor check. Hey, my honeybee is back ! ! !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers