dinsdag 27 oktober 2009

My E-sky Belt-CP V2 (2.4G) - arrived !


A package arrived. It's a rather big box. Let's have a look on what's inside :


I ordered a green/blue E-sky Belt CP (collective pitch) V2 with a 2.4G transmitter. A logical next step after the E-sky Honeybee FP (fixed pitch). (at least that's what I think, I can be wrong)

I also ordered an extra battery.


Included a nice little present : an E-sky cap.


The box unopened, the outside looks promising ...


First thing in the box are a manual and list with spare parts (renamed numbers from E-sky).


The manual counts an extensive 42 pages and is well illustrated.


WOW !!!


The complete content of the box. RTF (Ready To Fly)


Posing while new (and undamaged). I think this machine is going to bring me a lot of fun but probably it's going to bring some frustration too. That's what's learing to fly is all about : climbing up the learning curve and gradually getting better.


Belt CP - Honeybee FP - Dauphin Coaxial


Here I put my babies to rest. It's evening now, the battery is charging and tomorrow it will be the Belt CP's maiden flight. Fingers crossed

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers